NetBSD as a TimeCapsule?

Hi,

I'm testing to see if it's possible to run NetBSD as a TimeCapsule server.
My NAS box supports this, so it should be possible.

I've enabled mdnsd(8).

I installed net/netatalk and configured afpd.conf as:
- -tcp -noddp -uamlist uams_guest.so,uams_dhx2.so -nosavepassword

…and the AppleVolumes.default:
/home/TimeCapsule "TimeCapsule" cnidscheme:dbd options:usedots,upriv,tm
allow:timecapsule

The server shows up in mdns after a while, but the MacOSX clients get
"Connection Failed".

In the message file i only see some errors (but not at the time then the client
try to connect)

Mar 18 09:00:21 xsrv1 afpd[29071]: AFP/TCP started, advertising
109.105.10x.xxx:548 (2.2.5)
Mar 18 09:00:21 xsrv1 afpd[29071]: volume "TimeCapsule" does not support
Extended Attributes, using ea:ad instead
Mar 18 09:00:21 xsrv1 mdnsd:  13: WARNING: setsockopt - SO_NOSIGPIPE 22
(Invalid argument)
Mar 18 09:00:21 xsrv1 mdnsd:  14: WARNING: setsockopt - SO_NOSIGPIPE 22
(Invalid argument)

Is someone using mdnsd+afpd on NetBSD successfully?
Is so, care to share how you got it working?

Just a reflection on NetBSD's mdnsd(8):

NetBSD's mdnsd(8) (version 212.1) was imported into NetBSD in September 2009.
My old Snow Leopard (which is probably one of few left) is running version
258.21, so the version imported into NetBSD originates from Leopard. So mdnsd
in NetBSD seems more than obsolete. If no one plan to upgrade it, maybe it
should be removed from the next major release of NetBSD ?

Re,
/P