Video conferencing and webcams on Netbsd

Is there any video conferencing (client) software that works on
Netbsd? Anything, for example, that can connect to Skype? (I know the
Skype client exists but I guess it doesn't support video).

In case of web-based Flash-based video conferencing, is there anything
I should know about webcams before buying one, to make it work with
Netbsd? My ageing Thinkpad unfortunately doesn't come with a built-in
cam.

Thanks

--
Ottavio