Re: Scanning and printing on USB printer/scanner combination

Hello,

http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=sane/sane-backends.git;a=blob;f=backend/xerox_mfp.conf.in
describes SAMSUNG CLX 3185 with usb 0x04e8 0x343d. What does dmesg say?

In any backend manpages (e.g. sane_plustek(5)) are described how
set /dev/file in the $BACKEND.conf. Ok, it is not in sane_xerox_mfp(5).
If I were you I'd try it with /dev/ulpt0 in xerox_mfp.conf.

Thomas