athn status - WN861N support?

Hi !

I just noticed the new athn driver for recent Atheros wireless chips that is
available in current.

I tried latest available current snapshot on my soekris in which a TP-Link
WN861N mini-pci express board awaits.

It is not recognized, although it was before athn IIRC (back then, it was
recognized but had terrible performance and was causing crashes/deadlocks).

  vendor 0x168c product 0x0028 (miscellaneous network) at pci0 dev 17 function
0 not configured

This board is supposed to be AR9223 (or AR9280, v2), so I tried to modify
pcidevs.h to let it be recognized as AR9280, then AR9227.

With no luck: in both cases, I got the following error:

  athn0 at pci0 dev 17 function 0
  athn0: cannot map register space

Does anybody have any idea what's missing in this driver ?

Thanks,

--
Sebastien