Re: Bug in fluxbox-generate_menu?, was: Which lightweight window manager with menu auto-update?

On 15 November 2013 18:56, Daniel Horecki <morr+lists%morr.pl@localhost> wrote:

> Problem is in patches/patch-aa. It puts \ in from of $HOME and later it
> isn't removed. If you remove this char from installed script, it will
> work. Of course it would be better to improve the patch.

I've modified the script and now it runs without errors. Sadly, this
doesn't change the menu. New applications (like wpa_gui, but no tthe
alternate Firefox17) are recognized, but a whole bunch of applications
are still there. So at least we know the problem was not in the script
but somewhere else.

Any input appreciated.

--
Ottavio