Re: Old thinkpad and X11, 6.1.2 update

On 13 November 2013 09:23, Riccardo Mottola
<riccardo.mottola%libero.it@localhost> wrote:

> Life without X11 is boring :) The only thing which I could still try is to
> leave the network card in, but remove/rename the ifconfig.xx0 file.
>
> Riccardo

Apologies if I jump in a thread which I haven't followed from the start.

I have a Thinkpad X61 with a fresh installation of 6.1.2 (Amd64) and I
have no problems with X.

To the OP, are you using a hand made xorg.conf file or is X autoconfigured?

What are the warnings and errors from Xorg.log?

--
Ottavio