please answer this query

I am Prateek Lokur, from India. I am an Engg student and I am
studying NetBSD OS and have to give a presentation on it. I've
a few questions. It would be very grateful of you, if you
could send me a reply.

1. Please give me the architecture diagram of netBSD OS(OS
schematic diagram).
2. Brief on the performance on the NetBSD OS.
3. Monolithic kernels are not portable. But NetBSD is
portable. What is the reason behind the portability feature?