Re: dhclient not working, wireless?

> > Why is the default route on wm0? I did run dhclient on iwi0!

> what does ifconfig wm0 show ?
> I suspect wm0 still has an address on 192.168.1/24
> you should probably run
> ifconfig wm0 inet delete
> before running dhclient on iwi0

> Manuel Bouyer <bouyer%antioche.eu.org@localhost>
>      NetBSD: 26 ans d'experience feront toujours la difference

When do you use dhclient as opposed to dhcpcd?

I found I could use either dhclient or dhcpcd on an Ethernet with no error
message, but dhcpcd configured the connection while dhclient didn't.

Now I will want to configure WiFi for two WiFi adapters.

Hiro H50191 plugs in like a USB stick, chip is
Realtek Semiconductor Corp RTL8191SU 802.11n WLAN Adapter
(use urtwn ?)

MSI Z77 MPOWER motherboard has onboard both Realtek 8111E Ethernet and WiFi
Atheros Communications, Inc AR9271 802.11n

Question for this thread is whether I would use dhcpcd or dhclient for WiFi.

My chip data were revealed by running "lsusb" from System Rescue CD (Linux).

Tom