Re: Xorg and PCI card

Hi,

woudn't it help to post your dmesg and generated config- file?

Greetings,
Helge

Am 27.08.2013 09:56, schrieb Emmanuel Dreyfus:
Hi

I tried using a PCI graphic card with Xorg without success on NetBSD/i386
(6.0, 6.1 and -current). Xorg -configure is able to create a config file,
with the card model and PCI location correctly detected. However,
any attempt to use it will end with a "No device detected" error.

I attempted to install a newer libpciaccess from pkgsrc, without succes.
I get the same result with various PCI cards, wether being ATI radeon
or Matrox. The built in AGP card works fine with X.

Any hint?