Re: ARM Cortex-A9 Processor NetBSD Support

Cool! So let me get this straight, what your effectively saying is NetBSD will run on the A9 processor but whether it has peripheral support with that SoC board is an unknown risk?

On Mon, Aug 5, 2013 at 11:38 PM, Matt Thomas <matt%3am-software.com@localhost> wrote:

On Aug 5, 2013, at 4:17 AM, Martin <martin.kelly4000%gmail.com@localhost> wrote:

> Hey,
> I am wondering if the ARM Cortex-A9 processor is currently supported by NetBSD.
> I am looking into one of the alternatives to the Rasberry Pi, but the ones i was looking at Pandaboard ES & Olimex both run the Cortex-A9 processor not the A8 used in the rasberry pi which i know is supported by NetBSD.

A number of different SoC use the A9.  I haven't quite finished
the pandaboard support.