Re: Problem running fully virtualized NetBSD under the new XenServer 6.2

On Fri, 28 Jun 2013, Chavdar Ivanov wrote:
Citrix released XenServer 6.2 (now completely free & open source - see
XenServer.org). I was unable to start any of my NetBSD guests running
fully virtualized (the PV hosts continue to run fine as before). The
problem is that the kernel somehow finds one (or in some instances,
two) non-existent disks:

Have you put on hotfix 1?

http://support.citrix.com/article/CTX138186

--