Re: More puzzing nmbclusters

Am Freitag, 7. Juni 2013, 11:35:51 schrieben Sie:
> It's relatively easy to read the diff between the files that have the
> limit calculations.  It's entirely possible that new checking code to
> constrain the limits was added, which increases safety but makes it more
> likely you will run out.  There's unfortunately no way to understand
> without understanding the details.
hmm,
OK.

i can prove that what Konrad wrotes. After regularly problems (out of
ressources) with nmbclusters to low on a NetBSD 5 we raised it up to 32xxx and
our machines was running over years. May be that there is a theoretical (or
even practical) "insecurity" but for many of us it broughts a situation which
seems not acceptable.

I'm just wondering how FreeBSD or others are solving that...

cheers,

Niels.

--
 ---