estd default high / low watermarks

Hi,

I'm using `estd' in order to have dynamic frequency scaling on
my workstation, but while watching the machdep.powernow.frequency.current
sysctl values, I realized the CPU frequency was actually never
scaled up or down.

Running estd with the -o flag, I noticed that the defaults
low / high watermark percentages were to high (respectively
40 and 80). So I added the followign flags to /etc/rc.conf:

estd_flags="-l 5 -h 15 -o -a -m 800"

I can now see that the CPU is dynamically scaled up and down
perfectly.

FYI: machdep.cpu_brand = AMD Phenom(tm) II X6 1065T Processor

HTH,

Emile `iMil' Heitor .°. <imil@{home.imil.net,NetBSD.org,gcu.info}>
                                                                _