Re: NetBSD/Postfix

Le 30/03/13 17:43, Scott Burns a écrit :
Hi Matt,

I think the concern is more about hackers breaking into the system and being
able to grep info from the files as mail flows through the system.

You have gpg-mailgate for this, but prepare for a whole lot of problems if people on both ends do not support GPG.

The disk
encryption I think is only really a win if the physical volume is stolen?

Yes, or not mounted.

The requirement is rather ill-specified. What is the real purpose behind?

--
Jean-Yves Migeon