Re: WAPBL and "cache flush not supported by backend"

Thanks for the clarification.  I will see if I can find out any
details from my VPS provider about their dom0 setup so I can assess
the risk, but I suppose I'll probably turn it off to be safe.  I'm not
untarring pkgsrc every day so the performance hit won't make to big of
a difference.

So, what is the ultimate cause of cache flushing not being supported?
Is this something to do with the configuration of dom0, which could in
principle be changed?  Or is NetBSD missing some driver support and
there's nothing that can be done without it?

Thanks,
Luke