Re: Bookmark manager for Apache server - recommendations?

On Sat, Feb 09, 2013 at 01:31:25PM +0100, Bartek Krawczyk wrote:
> Try ownCloud. Files, Calendar, Contacts, Media player, Bookmarks and much
> more.
> Works fine on NetBSD.
>
> On 8 February 2013 10:36, herbert langhans <w3%langhans.com.pl@localhost>
> wrote:
>
> > Hi List,
> > its probably ot - but there are many members using NetBSD on servers. So
> > I dare to ask.
> >
> > I search for a bookmark manager what runs on Apache. So that I can save
> > all bookmarks centrally on my server and access them from different
> > workplaces. Some php-solution, nothing what needs to synchronize
> > browsers or such. Just a webpage where I can save my links and find them
> > in a forked tree - but on my own server.
> >
> > Anybody there, who already has some experience? Recommendations?
> >
> > Thanks!
> > herb langhans
> --
> Bartek Krawczyk
> network and system administrator

Thanks Bartek,
this gets already close. If I only found such solution with stronger
bookmark features. Like subfolders for bookmarks and some option to
import and manage the big collections I have on all my computers.

Cheers
herb langhans, Warsaw, PL