Re: apache22 is very slow on NetBSD 6.0_STABLE

  > You should use filters to isolate to the traffic of interest (port http
  > and host 192.168.1.100).   Then do the page loads that are slow, noting
  > the time, and then find those connections. Use tcpdump -w to store the
  I did that; I found time gap in between. But I still do not know the reason.
  Filtered output is listed below.

Your output makes it look like there is no TCP-level network trouble.
That's part of what could have been wrong, and easy to check, which is
why I suggested you look at it.

In the ktruss output, there is a flag to show times: -T.  So you can then
scan the output to see where there is a big gap.