Question about Journaling

Hi,

I am a returning/new user of NetBSD. I am interested in trying out journaling.

When I set the option "log" in /etc/fstab, the machine halts on startup with a
message stating that there is not enough space for the journal. Information
about my system is below.

I have found the following link to the documentation in the manual:

http://www.netbsd.org/docs/guide/en/chap-tuning.html#tuning-system-logging

Could somebody please let me know where I can find more detailed information
about journaling?

Thank you,

Waitman Gobble
San Jose California USA

dx# uname -a
NetBSD dx.burplex.com 6.0_STABLE NetBSD 6.0_STABLE (KAINDA) #0: Wed Jan 30
00:25:25 PST 2013
da3m0n8t3r%dx.burplex.com@localhost:/usr/obj/sys/arch/i386/compile/KAINDA i386

dx# cat /etc/fstab
# NetBSD /targetroot/etc/fstab
# See /usr/share/examples/fstab/ for more examples.
/dev/wd0a               /       ffs     rw               1 1
/dev/wd0b               none    swap    sw,dp            0 0
kernfs          /kern   kernfs  rw
ptyfs           /dev/pts        ptyfs   rw
procfs          /proc   procfs  rw
/dev/cd0a               /cdrom  cd9660  ro,noauto

dx# df
Filesystem   512-blocks       Used      Avail %Cap Mounted on
/dev/wd0a     432714903    7814188  403264970   1% /
kernfs                2          2          0 100% /kern
ptyfs                 2          2          0 100% /dev/pts
procfs                8          8          0 100% /proc

--
Waitman Gobble
San Jose California USA