Donor's Greetings

Wonderful Friend,

This is a personal email directed to you.

I and my wife won a British Jackpot Lottery of £101 Million and our Lucky Star numbers were 5 and 8 We have decided to donate the sum of £1,000,000.00 Pounds to you as part of our own charity project to improve the life of just 8 lucky other individuals around the globe. send us an email via david_angadawes20%yahoo.co.jp@localhost so that we can send your details to the designated bank in charge of wire transfer proceedings.

You can verify this via the links below.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/8820740/101m-lottery-jackpot-winners-Dave-and-Angela-Dawes-to-give-millions-to-friends-and-family.html

Best regards
Donors,
Dave and Angela Dawes