Re: where can I get a good copy of tetex.tar.xz

On Mon, Jan 07, 2013 at 09:44:46PM +0000, Ron Swiernik wrote:
> I am trying to build the avrdude and avg-gcc packages and the both fail
> trying to find tetex.tar.xz. I found two copies on diffreent ftp sites but it
> is
> not passing the checks.
>
> I don't see that file on ftp.netbsd.org either. Any one know where I can get
> a clean copy that passes the check?

To make a long story short, it will be there, you are just looking
in the wrong place.  tetex.tar.xz lacks a version number so differing
versions can't coinhabit the same directory - the solution is that
it will be down as tex-tetex-(some number)/tetex.tar.xz.  Run a
"make fetch-list" and pay closer attention to what it is telling you.

--
Andrew Smallshaw
andrews%sdf.lonestar.org@localhost