Re: Official (sic) 6.0 CD's for sale anywhere?

On Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 9:17 PM, Eric d'Halibut
<eric.halibut%gmail.com@localhost> wrote:
> I believe NetBSD is not in the CD biz, but are there at any rate
> commercial versions of the 6.0 release, either CD or DVD? Can't seem
> to find 'em!
>

> Best regards,
> --
> No no no, my fish's name is Eric, Eric the fish. He's an halibut. I am
> not a looney! Why should I be tarred with the epithet looney merely
> because I have a pet halibut?
>
> http://trollboy.thruhere.net:8080/MontyPython/fish.htm

The cd page is, of course, out of date.

Most of the businesses listed are either broken or stop around NetBSD 4.  :)

here are two which have netbsd 6:
http://www.whatsmyip.org/os-discs-by-mail/
http://www.getlinux.fr/linux/bsd