Re: [Signal handler] Bug or feature ?

Julio Merino a écrit :
On Mon, Oct 15, 2012 at 3:52 AM, BERTRAND Joël
<joel.bertrand%systella.fr@localhost>  wrote:

         I have tested on 5.1.2 (amd64) and this test program is linked with
-pthread.

So, your program uses threads?  How many physical CPUs do you have?

        2. And I use threads.

You also haven't shown how you install your signal handler.

        Only by sigaction without any other option.

Also note that the mere fact of linking against libpthread, even if
you do not spawn threads, has implications on the behavior of the
program.  I don't know the details about this though, sorry, but it
wouldn't be surprising if signal handling was slightly different in
this case.

        I have seen ;-)

        JKB