Re: Oracle XE on NetBSD

Hi

With the help of Jose Luis Rodriguez Garcia, I have been able to get
Oracle XE working on NetBSD. Is someone willing to try reproducing the
installation, write some doc for others, spot bugs, etc... ?

All that I still have to work with is a Sempron, which is probably okay. But, how much memory will I need? There is a possibility that I would need to go out and get more memory, which slows things down a bit.

I would guess that netbsd6 on amd64 would be sufficient?

Darrel