Do YOU want to see percona server & percona xtradb cluster software available on NetBSD/pkgsrc ?

FYI:

I contacted percona some days ago (http://www.percona.com/software/percona-server) to inquire about the possibility of them maintaining a pkgsrc version of their server (already on FreeBSD ports) and cluster (avail as a package in 0 BSDs afaik).

They replied that the reason there's no pkgsrc/freebsd ports[for the cluster software] is apparent lack of interest from users/customers.

I'm thinking it may simply be lack of awareness and therefore for what it's worth, this email is going out.

If you would like to see Percona server and Percona XtraDB Cluster on pkgsrc, please let the percona team know: there's a contact form @ http://form.percona.com/ContactMe.html which I used to pose the initial question.

Thank you,

Hugo