Recommended Graphic Cards? and Increasing Swap-space

Hey,
Firstly, I have being trying to find a list of Graphic cards that are known
to work without to many problems, but i keep finding the supported drivers
(Not graphic card models). I basically am after a graphics card that allows
me to use dual-monitors within NetBSD. It needs to be decent enough that it
won't cause tearing and can run DVI.

Secondly, when i finally got NetBSD 6.0_RC1 to install and configured the
partitions, i configured it so it at 20GB of swap space, but for some
reason it is only recognizing 12GB of RAM and 71.5MB of swap space. How can
i adjust this?

Regards,
Martin.