Install CD Problems

Hi,
I recently have been trying to re-install NetBSD 6.0 Beta, as i reformatted
the hard drive. However, i am now having problems getting past the cd
and an FSBN recall.

The FSBN has always been an issue but has never prevented be from install
NetBSD. First issue about unable to read root is new. I have not changed
any components whatsoever in my computer. Which leaves me questioning what
the problem may be.

Regards Martin.