Re: NetBSD on tablets?

On Tue, Jul 31, 2012 at 08:36:52AM +0000, Pierre Pronchery wrote:
> Yes, you can find some information and a working kernel here:
> http://rhaamo.gruik.at/netbsd_omap/

Screen shots are making it difficult to resist trying out! Though I'll
wait till it matures somewhat, with keyboard support etc.

The movie format seems to be quicktime. Doesn't play on my NetBSD (or I
don't know how to). If I try mplayer, it just hangs requiring system
reboot.

A newbie question: Is it possible to just physically replace the SD card
and try an alternative OS out using a different card - just to keep the
original installation as a safe backup.

This may be too early to ask, though I am curious whether USB host mode
will be possible, besides interfaces as library/cli to various subsystems
(gps, infrared, camera, BT etc).

Mayuresh.