Re: chkrootkit pblm netstat

Good point.

I am not sure if this package is worth installing since the writer has not bothered to test anything recent.

Perhaps this should actually be removed from pkgsrc- what do you think?

I know that some old documentation from pkgsrc related to flags and the like lead me to totally muck my NetBSD 5.1 system and I am just now returning for a better try with NetBSD6.

Some of the folks on OpenBSD are helpful and considerate and others are truly the epitome of a spoiled programmer who might not make it in any other enviroment. Perhaps childesh gossip but I did not expect to be personally called out on a misc list for a simple question, where I have found that the NetBSD programmers seem to be kind and considerate.
Darrel