nss_winbind not working

Hi folks,

I am absolutely unable to get nss_winbind to work on NetBSD 6. This is my setup:

-NetBSD 6 AMD64 with Samba 4 Beta 2 as AD PDC
-Windows Server 2008 as a Domain Member for management
-NetBSD 6 AMD64 with Samba 4 Beta 2 as Winbind client.
-NetBSD 6 i386 with Samba 3.6.4 from pkgsrc as Winbind client.

I can join the AD domain without any issues and also wbinfo and
friends can query user and group objects.

I intalled nss_winbind.so.0 to /usr/lib and added "winbind" to the
group and passwd lines in /etc/nsswitch.conf. getent passwd/group does
not list a single object from the domain.

I can see in ktruss that getent opens nss_winbind.so.0, but nothing
further happens. I would expect that a socket would be accessed in
order to talk to winbindd.

Accordingly, I cant see any syscall activity in both winbindd processes.

Is there anybody with a working winbind setup on NetBSD? Has anybody
an idea on this issues?

Thanks,

Stephan