Brasero, no without burner

Hello
Brasero it's running now with Version 2.32.1nb10

If startimg brasero appair following error:

Glib-Gio-Messages: Using the "memory" GSettings backend, settings wil not
                   be saved or shared with other applications.

***-Brasero:25021; Warning Error loading background pix Failed to
                   open file /usr/pkg/share/brasero/logo.png no such file or
Directory

***-Message: PLaer creation error

- Brasero don't see me Burner "HP or Plextor"
- i have two different usb possibilties of Hardware Burner "HP, Plextor"
- DBus and Hal are started and add to rc.conf
- this problem exist if starting with "user" or "root"
- to fstab adding folling line:
/dev/cd0a /cdrom iso9660 ro,user,noauto 1 2

brasero starting if i want to create any copy the Window appair with:
"No disc available"

cdrecord-ProDVD-ProBD-Clone 3.01a07
cdrecord --scanbus
0,0,0   0) HP   DVD Writer 940d"

gnomebaker always don't see me Usb-Burner.

For any help and tips i'am Happy
Mauri