Re: NetBSD VPS in Europe

On Tue, Jun 19, 2012 at 12:38:45PM +0300, Petri Laakso wrote:
I'm looking for a VPS provider for NetBSD/Xen from Europe with
modest minimum requirements of:

- Able to run NetBSD/Xen
- 256M of RAM
- 10 GB of disk space
- Reverse DNS
- Price range around 10-20EUR/month
- Sane SLA

Have you any suggestions?

I'm using vr.org. I'm pretty sure it is Xen with a Debian DOM0. They have European servers in London Amsterdam and Paris. The one I have currently has FreeBSD but I have installed NetBSD in the past. Worked [and works] just fine. I sent in a support request asking can you please mount on my box the CD image from ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/path/to/image.iso...and about half hour later it was done.

--
Ron McDowell
San Antonio TX