NetBSD TCP/IP performance

Hello all,
This is regarding the network performance of the NetBSD 5.1. I have changed
some TCP/IP parameters in sysctl,details are given below.

             Parameter                             Default Value
Current Value
       *net.inet.tcp.sendbuf_auto*                  0
         1
       *net.inet.tcp.sendbuf_max*               262144
16777216
       *net.inet.tcp.sendspace*                   32768
 32768
       *net.inet.tcp.recvbuf_auto*                  0
         1
       *net.inet.tcp.recvbuf_max*               262144
16777216
       *net.inet.tcp.recvspace*                    32768
165536

I have tested network performance of the NetBSD 5.1 with another NetBSD 5.1
and NetBSD 5.1 with RHEL 5.1 using nuttcp on 100Mbps link
The output is as follows
Source             Destination    average network performance
NetBSD 5.1      RHEL 5.1       82.3892Mbps
NetBSD 5.1      NetBSD 5.1   61.1619 Mbps
As per the theory the  performance from NetBSD to NetBSD should be more.
but practically its coming less.
Suggest me if I am missing something in NetBSD TCP/IP tunning.

Thanks and regards
Shreya