Re: NetBSD 5.1 on eucalyptus cloud

On Fri, Jun 08, 2012 at 02:42:06PM +0530, Shreya Bokare wrote:
> We are working on porting NetBSD 5.1 operating system on Eucalyptus cloud
> with xen. we are  able to launch the instance with DHPC enabled but the
> instance doesnot take IP address. So we tried launching instance without
> enabling DHCP, it has been successfully launched and had taken the
> respective IP as per the eucalyptus configuration file but we are not able
> to ping/ssh the IP taken by NetBSD instance.   Kindly suggest the solution
> for this issue.

Can you please try NetBSD 6.0_BETA2 instead?

http://blog.netbsd.org/tnf/entry/netbsd_6_0_beta2_binaries

A lot of improvements have been made to the Xen code since NetBSD 5.1
was released. Some of them will definitely help to improve compatibility
of NetBSD domU-s with Linux dom0-s (which is what I guess you are using).

        Kind regards