Re: kernel lockup on 6.0 beta2 on cardbus insertion on Dell Inspiron 9100 laptop

On Thu, Jun 07, 2012 at 02:41:03AM -0700, John Refling wrote:
> The new code with the "+" in the diff still generates a value of 2048,
> unfortunately, which still crashes the kernel (silently).  I did test that
> by recompiling...

Can you please add printfs and tell us what values bar_size, cis_ptr and len
have?

Can you build a kernel (with the 512-hack) with PCMCIACISDEBUG, boot -d
and set pcmciacis_debug to 1? This should dump all of the CIS on the
card.

Martin