Re: Delete key no longer works after update to 6.0_BETA2

On Thu, May 31, 2012 at 09:35:44PM -0000, David Lord wrote:

> > > That does not make any difference, the delete key still
> > > does not work.
> >
> > I tried with vt220 changed to pcvt25 and that seems to
> > have my delete key working.
>
> OK until I try to edit a longer file and the text from
> different lines becomes mixed up.

probably this part of the difference

comparing vt220 to pcvt25.
    comparing strings.
        indn: NULL, '\E[%p1%dS'.
        rin: NULL, '\E[%p1%dT'.

that is, pcvt25 provides a different escape sequence for scrolling than vt220.

--
Thomas E. Dickey <dickey%invisible-island.net@localhost>
http://invisible-island.net