Re: Delete key no longer works after update to 6.0_BETA2

On Thu, May 31, 2012 at 03:45:01PM -0000, David Lord wrote:
> My NetBSD-5 systems just return "vt220" but the delete key
> works ok.

That is because vi (at least the one from base) used termcap instead
of terminfo on -5.

> That does not make any difference, the delete key still
> does not work.

Did you verify that $TERM was correctly set? Maybe some shell startup scripts
overwrite it?

If you run "hexdump" and press delete, do you see something like ^[[3~ ?

Martin