Re: Can't mount iso image on virtual node

On Sun, May 20, 2012 at 09:04:28PM +0530, Mayuresh wrote:
> I don't know whether it matters, though the iso is created for
> multisession cd writing with command:
> mkisofs -J -R -o newsession.iso -M /dev/cd0a -C 63219,81016 <somedir>

I took some risk and went ahead with multission write with above iso
(which I could not verify due to said issue).

The write was successful. I also verified the contents on CD after write.

So I suspect, the iso created for a multisession write won't be mountable
for viewing its contents.  Can anyone confirm?

Mayuresh.