Re: ls output with color?

Not to start a flame war, but I really don't like the color ls that linux
does. Just putting in a users vote way before someone says that it should
become the default...

ls -F works very well for me...hate blinky items in something I am trying
to read

--
Facts left unrecorded often cease to be facts.
 - IBM Accounting Course, 1949