Socketcom CF Low Power WLAN Card - "using Unknown Lucent Chip"

Hello,

I just purchased a Socket Communication Low Power Compact Flash Wireless
card on eBay and it doesn't work in NetBSD. I've tried it with hpcsh,
hpcarm, & i386 and with a current kernel from 5-5-12. I get the same error
messages each time:

wi0 at pcmcia0 function 0: <Socket, CF+ LP WLAN Card Rev B, , >
wi0: 802.11 address 00:10:c6:40:0c:0e
wi0: using Unknown Lucent chip
wi0: Lucent Firmware: Station (1.10.2)
wi0: no supported rate list
wi0: failed to attach controller
wi0: detached

What information can I get provide to help get this working in NetBSD?

Thanks,

Jason M.