Re: gcc with helloworld for 64bit ?

On Mon, May 07, 2012 at 10:10:23AM +0200, Maurizio Caloro wrote:
> Please, it's possible for this question no answer exist.
> or it's this forum wrong for kind of this Question?

I am not sure I understand your question. You are trying to create binary
files to be run on a 64bit windows machine by using the builtin gcc on
a NetBSD powermac host?

That won't work, you need a differently compiled gcc/binutils for that
(and libraries, which will be the harder part).

But maybe I misunderstand what you are trying to do.

Martin