Re: Banning installation of particular packages

On Sun, May 6, 2012, at 14:55, Andrew Smallshaw wrote:
> Is there any way I can name particular packages as ones that should
> never be installed on a particular system under any circumstances?

There's probably a better way, but this seems like the sort of thing
that should be doable with audit-packages.  You just want to provide
your own list of undesirable software in addition to the one
automatically downloaded by fetch-pkg-vulnerabilities.  I don't know
whether the scripts currently support this.

-- IDL