Re: Setting mouse acceleration and threshold in xorg.conf

On Sat, 5 May 2012 22:27:05 +0200
Petar Bogdanovic <petar%smokva.net@localhost> wrote:

> On Sat, May 05, 2012 at 09:26:25PM +0100, Sad Clouds wrote:
> > On Sat, 5 May 2012 21:47:20 +0200
> > Petar Bogdanovic <petar%smokva.net@localhost> wrote:

> > > What does xinput say? (xinput list)
> >
> > I don't have xinput, is this part of some X11 utils package that
> > needs to be install separately?
>
> x11/xinput?

$ xinput list
"Virtual core pointer"  id=0    [XPointer]
"Virtual core keyboard" id=1    [XKeyboard]
"Mouse0"        id=2    [XExtensionPointer]
"Keyboard0"     id=3    [XExtensionKeyboard]

Not quite sure what those "Virtual" devices are for.