Re: NetBSD Summit at BSDCan

On Thu, 8 Mar 2012, Jeremy C. Reed wrote:

> The NetBSD Foundation is planning to hold an in-person NetBSD developers
> summit during the BSDCan conference which is May 9 - 12, 2012 at
> University of Ottawa in Canada. See http://www.bsdcan.org/2012/ for more
> information about the conference.
>
> Please let board@ know if you may attend this NetBSD Summit and if you
> have a preference for which day(s) are best for you so we can get an
> attendee count for the meeting room reservation.
>
> Also if you'd like to present about what you do with NetBSD or you have
> any specific topic you'd like to discuss, please let us know.

The venue has been booked for Thursday, May 10 from 8:00-20:00. I expect
we will meet from 9:00 to 18:00. We may order delivery or go out for
lunch. The location is at:
http://www.bsdcan.org/2012/venue/netbsd-dev-summit.php

Please let me know if you will attend and if there are any topics you'd
like to present or discuss.

If anyone has a portable projector to bring that would be much
appreciated. Thanks!