Re: Has anybody out there taken the BSDA certification exams?

On 05/01/2012 01:21 AM, herbert langhans wrote:
Hi List,
on Saturday the 5th of May there is the Central-European BSD day in
Vienna. They also give the chance to make the BSDA certification exams.

I went through the 'BSD Associate Exam Objectives' to get some idea of
the questions. But I still wonder, how NetBSD users get away with the
style of questions and solutions asked. Its some years ago that I used
FreeBSD and I have for sure forgotten lots of details or never ran into
certain commands/solutions since changing to NetBSD.

Has any of you taken the exams? Has somebody told you about the exams?
By the Exam Objectives I think its not that easy to pass ...

Cheers
herb langhans

   Not sure if you are familiar with BSD Magazine, it's free to download
It has a recent article I think written by Dru, it thoroughly explains BSD cert
   I think one has to run all four major BSDs to be able to pass the cert?

    http://bsdmag.org/magazine/1787-bsd-certification-how-when-why

    hope link works.