Re: Would you recommend NetBSD for…?

Thanks everybody for confirming that I made the right decision for the right
reasons.  I spent most of last night building a new apache server with PHP
using the latest release of everything and I was amazed at how comforting it
was to be back in NetBSD after an abusive 9-year relationship with OSX.
Everything was so easy and clean.

Oh, what a fool I was to ever leave NetBSD.

It's too bad we didn't have this thread on NetBSD-advocacy, though, but the
archives there looked pretty empty.

--Robert