NetBSD 6.99.4/Xen4.1

Hi!

I had much experience with NetBSD-current and Xen, having few servers
with 5.99.XX and Xen 3. Usually it works nice and stable, but I have
problems with NetBSD-6.99.4 ( as of weeka ago).

Problem is: Xend is freezing on any xm create.

Logfile says:

Exception thread.error: "can't allocate lock" in <module 'threading' from
'/usr/pkg/lib/python2.7/threading.pyc'> ignored
sem_init: Too many open files
sem_init: Too many open files
sem_init: Too many open files

Is there any chance I can have it working?

--
Sincerelly yours