GDB debug problems

Hi,

while using current NetBSD (6.99.3), but it has been happening with current since several weeks, I have troubles while debugging.

I debug Objective-C, GNUstep application and I always get this when I start an application:

grid$ gdb GWorkspace/GWorkspace.app/GWorkspace
GNU gdb (GDB) 7.3.1
and "show warranty" for details.
This GDB was configured as "i486--netbsdelf".
Reading symbols from /home/multix/gnustep-cvs/devmodules/usr-apps/gworkspace/GWorkspace/GWorkspace.app/GWorkspace...done.
(gdb) r
Starting program: /home/multix/gnustep-cvs/devmodules/usr-apps/gworkspace/GWorkspace/GWorkspace.app/GWorkspace
[New LWP 1]

Program received signal SIGTRAP, Trace/breakpoint trap.
[Switching to LWP 1]
0xbbbf3954 in _rtld () from /usr/libexec/ld.elf_so
(gdb)

If I hit "c" the application will then run and I am able to debug it. It is a bit inconvenient though.

Any ideas?

Riccardo