(Unreproducible) Crash - NetBSD 6.0_BETA - xulrunner

I've experienced another unreproducible crash, this time caused by
xulrunner (conkeror web browser).

Again the only form I could get data was through pictures, because even
'sync'ing, when I reboot savecore says there is no dump core.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/621606/2012-03-15%2010.11.04.jpg

Thanks for help,
Arthur