Re: (Almost) Unmoveable mouse - 6.0_BETA

Ian,

1 (arthur@thunder) ~ (0)% cat /var/log/Xorg.0.log |grep -i "input device"
[    62.777] (**) |-->Input Device "Mouse0"
[    62.777] (**) |-->Input Device "Keyboard0"
[    67.208] (II) XINPUT: Adding extended input device "Mouse0" (type:
MOUSE)
[    67.248] (II) XINPUT: Adding extended input device "Keyboard0" (type:
KEYBOARD)

And don't know how to adapt this to your example.

Thanks,
Arthur