Re: Building up a new *user* wiki!

Hi,

thank you all for your replies. Though, I'm still torn between the different
solutions and which aspects measure worth.
 * mediawiki is the most stable solution. Though I personally don't like its
   syntax, it's well-known throughout the world. With the final switch, we'd
   have to transform the user content and database, and users have to switch
   to the new syntax, too.
 * ikiwiki is the wiki that should finally be used on netbsd.org. My matter
   with ikiwiki is only that I absolutely don't know it and cannot write
   perl, and would thus rather take another wiki.
 * fossil is my preferred solution, though it is the least-capable. The wiki
   is not thaaat full-fledged, though there might be Markdown support soon,
   too. It has the nice possibility to edit wiki articles offline and clone
   the wiki easily.

What do you think? What is the probability of a migration, and will there
really be that much content and contributors so these points really matter?

Regards, Julian